Who do I call when my lights are out?

662-494-1432 or 662-494-2262. Please indicate your name and the address that has the problem between the hours of 8 – 4:30. After hours call 911.

What time is city court?

1:00 pm every Tuesday, and 9:00 am every second and fourth Friday. The Municipal court number is 662-494-6386.